Re: 4x4 hi range drag racing?

From: Dkota4by4 (Dkota4by4@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 06 1998 - 21:05:18 EST

O.K...you have proven yourself as a idiot....before you go running your mouth
off about mechanics...understand that just becuase you are a lawyer (wow...we
are impressed) the only law we care about are the laws of physics... The new
Daks are shift on the fly which means we don't have to stop, back up , and go
again... Once you get a modern truck, tune back in and learn
something...trucks made in this decade are shift on the fly and don't have to
worry about that... some people...

Russ