Re: DML:Texas dak decal

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sat Mar 07 1998 - 12:39:00 EST

At 12:39 PM 3/6/98 , you wrote:

>One person making empty boasts, and others backing him up doesn't make it
>true. :)
>
>Bruce

Maybe not in Georgia..... :)

I know all this has nothing to do with Daks, but at least it's more
entertaining than some of the other threads that have been running lately
(Are you having fun yet, Robert?)

BTW, I'm 51. That's not really old unless you are one of these know-it-all
20 year old punks who think that anyone over 30 should be put away (Hey, I
used to feel that way when I was a 20 year old snot-nose punk) My wife
tells me that I am more immature than the high school kids she is around
all day so that just proves what I've always said, you have to grow
old...but you don't have to grow up. Have Fun!!!!!!

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed