Re: 4x4 hi range drag racing?

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Sat Mar 07 1998 - 15:10:21 EST

There musta been a different transfer case in the Rams, because my Dad's
'86 all you gotta do is let off the gas put it into 4H hit the gas again
and your in 4wd, let off the gas again push it back into 2h hit the gas
again and your in 2wd again, by the time you hit the gas again the axle is
engaged/disengaged, doesn't take a 1/4 mile, a few seconds is it...

Bruce