Re: supercharged

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 08 1998 - 00:09:47 EST

 From: Tim Roller<starwolf@bewellnet.com

>I'm a letter carrier and I came across an ole boy in Vegas who restored
city Cadillac's(not cowboy cadillacs)and he had a Nash
Hollywood(2-door,2-seater coupe) that had a straight-8 with a belt driven
supercharger from the 30's. He said it was one of the first cars that would
do over 120 from the factory. If I'm thinking right, wasn't Nash a part of
Chrysler once?? If it was, it goes to show you that Chrysler was the
forerunner to the performance scene.