Re: Heart Transplant

From: DelTech (info@deltech.net)
Date: Sun Mar 08 1998 - 03:01:51 EST

I'm over here in Lake Charles... Not that far of a drive.. Hey, I see that
you have a 97.. Have you thought about adding a winch? I have... Finding a
front grill was the hard part. I have been told so far that Warren makes a
front end grill and winch pan that fits up to a series 9000 Warren. Its
affordable too!!! About 600.00 w/o winch.. I'm considering getting it but
I will modify the pan to work with a Mile Marker Hydro winch...

Yeah. We should get together sometime. Whats your addy and stuff and we
can plan something sometime.