Re: Nitrous VS Superchargers.

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Mar 08 1998 - 08:26:20 EST

<< The NO2 is cheap to buy, easy to install and refilling the bottles is about
 $6.00 for a 20lb set up. You can get it at a welding supply store. >>

When was the last time you bought a bottle especially at a welding store ?
You can't buy Nitrous oxide without a permit but you can buy Nitrous Oxide
Plus but I haven't found a welding store that will sell it. Around here shops
that do sell it want from $32 to $40 flat rate to refill a 10# bottle. I buy a
65# bottle from the Manufacturer and refill myself with a kit from NOS at
about $2 per pound. Sounds to me like you may be a older kid recalling
experiences from the past ??? Sure would like to have it that cheap and that
easy. I had planned a SC but did a lot of research and chose the NOS route
with NO regrets.

Bill