Re: Tailgate Protector for 98

From: DelTech (info@deltech.net)
Date: Sun Mar 08 1998 - 11:29:01 EST

At 10:10 AM 3/8/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am looking for a black tailgate protector for my 98 Dak. One
>that just protects the inside edge would be OK. An extruded metal
>one will not do the trick since the newer tailgates bow out on the
>top edge. Any success storys would be apreciated.

Hmm,, I'll look around for you.. I had my bed Rhynod along with my rocker
pannels and my door jams... Its an awsome combo.. anyway.. I had the Mopar
linner and I think that I still have the tailgate cover... If you can't find
one let me know and I'll see if I can find it.. I'd say 20 bucks plus shipping
would cover it just fine.. I belive that it was about 50 new.. Let me know if
I'm off on that. :)

Later