Re: Fixing to order 98 sport V-8

From: Daniel Colucci (djcolucci@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Mar 08 1998 - 21:06:13 EST

Definately go with the 3.92's. The other work you are talking about will
not void the warranty. The price you have been quoted seems fair.

Hey, does anyone want to purchase my 94 Sport. It is a regular cab with
LSD 4.10's, complete R/T package from cam to Gibson. I have also had some
head work done, ported TB, and a Fairbanks converter and a shift kit
installed. It has 60,000 miles on it and is in excellent shape. I'm
selling it because I'm in the process of purchasing a Dakota R/T club cab.

If anyone is interested, I live near Chicago.

Dan Colucci