hesitation and popback

From: Jeff Moore (jmoore@dlzcorp.com)
Date: Sun Mar 08 1998 - 23:01:04 EST

I have 1988 3.9 tbi 5spd dakota sport 2wd and iam the original ownwer i
was looking through the tsb's
 because i only have one problem the hesitation popback tsb 21 on the
DML man my dak sure
 can get jerky and it would almost seam as if it was coolant tempature
related i
 would classify my self as a pretty good mec. but this one has me
stumped i have tried
 the normal tune up stuff checked codes timing vacume lines you name it.
if anyone has any info
 on this please get in touch with me at jmoore@dlzcorp.com

 thanks glad to be a new member of the DML
jeff in columbus
 plus i live in columbus ohio which pretty much makes you a mopar fan