Trottmann's Back!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 00:00:20 EST

I came back after an 11 hour drive to find 975 new messages. Wow. I
don't know how I am being blamed for when you all hit curbs, but I bit
one hard at the bank drive through over spring break! Weird
coincidence.
Spank Story!
I was on Lindbergh, where everyone cruises, turning left onto the
highway. A guy in a Ferd F-150 w/ a nice sounding exhaust rides up next
to me, also turning left, he has inside lane. We both know what to do.
I had a lot more corner to take, and his reaction time was a HECK of a
lot better than mine, so he was very ahead of me out of the turn, and I
heard him floor it. I pushed it to the metal and blew him out of the
water. It wasn't even a race! I came from behind and wasted him. When
I passed him, I looked over, and he just looked straight ahead and got
off on his highway, and I went on to mine. Fun Fun.
Later,
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu