Re: Fixing to order 98 sport V-8

From: Joe Borg (joe.borg@ccmail.dowjones.com)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 08:48:01 EST

     Get the extended cab and a sure grip. I have a 3.55 rear and like it.
     Joe

Subject: DML: Fixing to order 98 sport V-8
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at internet
Date: 3/8/98 7:48 PM

any comments or suggestion on a setup, i am fixing to order a 98 sport reg
cab, 2wd V-8. i would like to know what gear ratio i should chose, I am
defentily getting a 5-speed. the Dearler quoted me a price of $14,000 for it.
IF i was to put headers, exhaust, and maybe a chip would that void the
warrenty on it. thanks for any help yall can give me.
Donald

p.s i will be trading my 97 sport with a four banger and 17000 miles, whats a
good trade in price