Re: air cleaner

From: Joe Borg (joe.borg@ccmail.dowjones.com)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 09:58:06 EST

     You can buy a k&n that replaces the filter in "the big black box". Or
     you can buy an edelbrock chrome open element air filter and replace
     the paper cleaner with a k&n (prefered). You can then remove the black
     box and hose or leave it there for inspection purposes.
     Edelbrock 1208
     K&N E-1080
     3 1/2" 1/4-20 carriage bolt

     Joe Borg