Re: air cleaner

From: Jack Snodgrass (jack@dakota-truck.net)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 10:07:01 EST

On Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:18:14 EST, JEdmo123 wrote:

>OK, I haven't worked on a car engine since my 69 Chevy 302 which was simple
>machinery. If I buy the the K&N air filter and install it on my 98, what do I
>do with the present black hose and the big black box the hose leads into? Do
>these remain disconnected? (told you I was a dumbA)

There is a K&N filter ( I think ) that fits in the air box.

If you go the K&N filter and open element cleaner route...
then you can just RIP out the air box and hose that is attached
to it. You've then got room to put some air horns or some
other accessory in there.

Thanks,
     Jack Snodgrass - http://www.dakota-truck.net/jack
work: jack.snodgrass@tandem.com 972.516.6270 TandemJack