air cleaner -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 11:45:01 EST

If you are seriously considering replacing your stock air intake setup with
an open element K&N, I suggest that you check out Sean Meldrum's
homepage. He in the inventor of this modification (Fresh Air by Meldrum),
and his page will answer all of your questions. It even has illustrated,
detailed instructions. I did the mod recently on my '98 and many of the
pictures on Sean's page are one's that I myself took and sent to him. By
the way, Summit Racing has very good prices and speedy delivery.
You can get to his homepage by doing a search on "meldrum dakota" in
yahoo.