Re: Trottmann's Back!

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 15:43:39 EST

Welcome back Robert, hope you enjoyed going through all those messages, if
you didn't notice you've become the scapegoat for everyone's problems, but
now that your back everything seems to be going better for everyone, so
maybe there is something to the theory. :) Glad to hear you got to spank
a Ford on your way back......

Bruce