Re: DML:Texas dak decaly

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 19:19:03 EST

Most of my friends ARE punks, dealers etc. I like them as people, but just count
them as one more person I won't have to compete with for a good job. But it is
true, our generation (I'm 19) isn't that great, but we are the children of the
"me generation" so we (as a whole) don't have the best of parents. (My mom is
great, dad was until I was 15).
I make money at my job and spend it on my Dak <= relevance
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu
Davidson, NC
St. Louis, Mo