Re: FlowFit Seats

From: Jerry Jackson (jacksonj@cyberramp.net)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 22:23:05 EST

Yes, I have - a 97 CC. Paid to have factory fabric put on and I think
these seats are
about the best improvement that can be made to the stock interior. Mine
look like they
grew there; by that I mean the style and proportions work as they should.
The quality is
superb. Total cost with taxes shipping, brackets, etc just over $1100. I
had the
bench seat with the fold down armrest, and the stock seat just killed my
back. After
just 9 months of infrequent use (less than 2000 miles), I had to get rid of
them.
Anyway, the Flo-Fit seems to sit a little lower, and there is some height
adjustment on the
custom bracket. If you can sit in the stock vehicle, then you should be OK
with the
transplants. As for firmness they are not hard but are very firm, in a
very comfortable
way, like an upscale German sedan. I added the inflatable lumbar bladder
on the
driver's side for another $25 - it's worth it. As for height, my frame is
5'8'' and it seems
I am a mile from the overhead (the guy that bumped his head last week must
be 8' tall)
console.