Re: Pro Glass

From: DelTech (info@deltech.net)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 22:48:58 EST

At 08:39 PM 3/9/98 -0600, you wrote:
>BTW anybody have any late info on R/T production? My dealer says
>availability has been
>REMOVED from his CC computer since he ordered mine :-(

Basicly the same as the 97. The write up I just read was for a 2wd.
It will have standard 5.9L but with 5 more hp than the Ram equivialant
(350hp opposed to 345). The Ram turns at 4800RPM the R/T will turn 4400RPM
for those hp ratings... It has been built to eat mustangs. EFG The 318 is
optional.

Thats all I know right now.

97' 3.9DakCC 4x4 Rhyno lined bed, rocker panels, and door jams.
Color matched Raven Fiberglass Topper, Heavy duty everything.
Fog lamps, 6x9Folding Mirrors, Mopar Bug Shield and Flat Bed Linner.
Shaved all Decals except for engine tag and 4X4 logo on tailgate.
Have my web address in place of the Dogde logo on tailgate.
Check out my web site for more details. http://www.deltech.net/dbaker