Re: Pro Glass

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 21:39:30 EST

Could you use the FIPK seal with a stock hood and make an opening in the
upper firewall
into the cowl vent area? Looks from the picture like you could. Cowl ram
air induction?
BTW anybody have any late info on R/T production? My dealer says
availability has been
REMOVED from his CC computer since he ordered mine :-(