Re: Re: FlowFit Seats

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 00:31:53 EST

Seriously, how tall was he? I would love to replace my bench seat w/ buckets,
but can't spare an inch on head room. (My hair touches the headliner, thus, I
want a targa top.) You say that they sit lower, so I assume they add
headroom. Where did you buy them?
Thanks much.
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann