Re: Front ends was Open Air Cleaner and the Dodge warrantee

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 23:28:45 EST

<<
 I have had my Dak twice on the alignment rack and still am getting bad wear
 on the tires. The second time the measurements were identical to the first
 and completely in specs. Is anyone else having this problem? I have found
 nothing loose underneath at all.

 BTW I have those crappy 215/75 15 Inslicktas. Another question, since the
 rim is 7" wide has anyone else tried replacing them with wider tires like a
 235?

I like mr Trottman have been outta town, The actual specs are a range, the
#'s you truck should be at should be the exact middle of those with .2 higher
camber on the left OR up to .5 higher caster on the right. On my 97 my camber
is exactly at 0.0 degrees and the caster is at 3.3 on the r and about 2.9 on
the l. approximately 0.00 toe.

I aligned it myself, no tire wear problems and I rotate them every oil change!

Keredt

Soon moving!!