Re: Trottman's Curse...

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 23:56:59 EST

<<
 Just a little humor to liven up the list.

 I think that since Trottman went off on spring break, I have taken his
 bad luck. I've rubbed two curbs in two days and scuffed 3 of my
 sidewalls..... Until now I had never rubbed a curb, ever. And these
 are curbs I drive by everyday. Guess that's what I get for ribbin' him
 so hard about his hood. BTW don't you just feel like you have DUMBASS
 tattooed on your forehead when you run over a curb? I sure felt like
 it. >>
A little parking by BRAILE huh there mike?

Keredt

Moving soon!!