Re: air cleaner

From: Nicholas McKinney (nickmckinn@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 11:00:17 EST

Using the base of the windshield is a great place to get engine air. If
you do use the fresh air inlet that was orginally intended for the
heater/AC circuit, remember that if the engine ever hiccups, it will be
drawn immediately into the passenger compartment. If I was biulding a race
car the heater/AC circuit would be gone anyway. I would reccomend that you
ditch the fresh air portion and seal the heater/AC holes. Only my opinion
though....

Something else to about those dryer hoses for fresh air, because of the
corrugations they flow much less than you would think. I would find smooth
inside hose if at all possible.

Nicholas