Re: DML:Texas dak decaly

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 18:27:52 EST

We're supposed to be the generation that kind of fell through the cracks in
society. Generation X, the no-name, nothing special, lazy, slacker generation
that won't amount to anything. In short, Mustang drivers. (sorry Andy)
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu
Davidson, NC now
St. Louis, MO in 60+ days.