Re: OD/Tranny

From: CSmith816 (CSmith816@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 17:48:05 EST

The info I got when my 93 OD died was that about 94 on they improved the fluid
flow to the OD. That's about all the improvements made. I had 83K miles on
it and found out if trans problem had been reported while under warranty they
would honor the warranty. Lots of good that did me. It did teach me to read
mail lists like this, and complain about everything to my dealer, and make
sure they get it in the computer. I'm doing this on my 98 Durango. Already
getting the steering shaft replaced to fix what most dealers seem to be
telling people to live with.