Re: OD/Tranny

From: WillTier (WillTier@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 21:10:16 EST

<< Oh by the way - thanks for the AAA rating. >>

Seemed appropriate and to the initials. Thanks for the info. Are or were you a
CC mech or just a home do it yourself mech ? Where and how did you get the
info, knowledge and special tools to mess with trannys, just nosey and a do it
yourselfer. I was ready to tear into a chevy 700R4 but found the problem to be
the torque converter, changed it and all is well. I like to think that if
someone else can do it then I can to and the cost of info and tools will still
save me dough. So I am always looking for ways to get the info and where is
the best place for the tools...

Thanks for your help
Bill