Re: IGNITION WIRE UPGRADE

From: Nicholas McKinney (nickmckinn@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Mar 10 1998 - 19:35:53 EST

I have been using the Moroso Blue Max spiral core for many years now on
many computer controlled cars with no problems. I would reccomend getting
the universal fit ones and routing them whatever way makes you happy. The
custom ones are usually compromised to fit many combinations, and thus seem
to fit most badly.

The stock graphite resistor core wires are dirt cheap, that is why they are
there from the factory.

Nicholas