Re: Electrical Banana

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 08:25:01 EST

One time I was riding with my brother, we heard a strange noise coming
from under the hood of his Ford, we pulled over at the next store and
opened the hood to check it out, the battery had swelled to 3 times it's
normal size, if we had went any further it would have blown and probably
taken a good portion of the truck with it, evidently the voltage regulator
went haywire and was charging the battery at about 30 volts.....

Bruce