RE: FIPK finally

From: Collins, Richard (collinsr@ccmangum.com)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 13:03:21 EST

Yeah, I get that "shriek" too at about mid throttle. Normal driving
sounds stock, mid throttle you get a sucking noise, and full throttle
the whole cabin resonates with the sound of that engine!
: )

As far as difference from the paper or K&N, my wife drives the truck
daily and she likes the paper one better because it "shrieks" less. I
really couldn't tell much difference at all once the K&N was added, but
that's just me...

Richard Collins