Re: Dead battery

From: Keith Wanderi (kwanderi@goldengate.net)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 17:50:57 EST

I agree. The battery on my 97 lasted 10 months. Was leaving the store one
day last fall when I noticed it turned over a bit slow, but started. Got
home and shut it off... Dead, just clicks. Of course it's Saturday and NO
Dodge dealer is open for service on weekends in this city. Charged it over
night and all was well. Stopped at the dealer first thing Monday and they
took me right in. After about 20 min, they said "the charging system
checked out OK so we just put in a new battery. Have a good day." I did and
its never bothered since. Batteries can, and do go bad.

Keith Wanderi
kwanderi@goldengate.net
97 SLT 4x4 CC V6 Auto
K&N FIPK, Gibson 3" Single Cat-Back