Re: Dead battery

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 01:09:31 EST

Bruce Aaron Hefner wrote:
there's lots of muggings, been a
> couple of carjackings also (Hope that never happens to me, the thought of
> someone else driving my baby just sends shudders through me)....
>
> Bruce

Same here. Just the other day me and my mom took the Dak through one of
those car washes where you wait inside and they put it on one of those
conveyor belt things. Well after the conveyor belt they drive it out
front near the street where you wait for them to dry and detail it.
When the guy drove mine out (of course he had to goose it a little) he
pulled out and kept driving to the very edge of the street. If you read
my previous post you know I carry. I told my mom "I hope he stops. I'd
hate to shoot my back window out."

Not really much Dak content in this one either..... I do better next
time, it's late.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com