Re: Dakota Ram Air Hoods

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 01:15:52 EST

> Robert: you mentioned before that you were going to post pictures from the
> different companies on your web page. Did you happen to get around to that?

Yes, I have pictures from NS1 and Proglass (I can't tell the difference in the
hoods. On the outside, they look the same. They have two scoops. I don't know
where talk of a single scoop came from. If it weren't for my damn Microeconomic
Theory[ fun :( ]homework, they'd be up, I'll scan them tommorrow. I ordered my
U.S. Body Source catalog on Feb 16, still not here, calling tommorrow about that.
U.S. Body Source is the one in Florida that makes the only cowl hood for 95
Dakotas that I have found. I'm waiting on that catalog to see a picture of the
cowl hood to compare to ram so I can decide.
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu