A/C Odor

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 10:56:56 EST

Daven writes: >>
Someone told me that it could be my evaporator or just
some mildew build up that a special spray in disinfectant
deordorizer can clean up.<<

Mildew build up in my opinion.
Do you live in a reletavely hot moist climate????? I do, and I've
found this to work very well:

Just before I reach my destination, I turn the A/C off and leave the
fan and vent on. This helps
to dry the coil and prevent any moisture from being left in the vents
and in the bottom of the
housing and ducting. You can spray any household deodorizer or air
freshner in the cowl
 vent while the heater/Air cond fan is on, and it will help, and won't
hurt anything.,

Azie
Ardmore, Al.