Re: Loud Heater

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 18:20:14 EST

This is normal. The noise is caused by less than smooth airflow
through the ducts and duct openings. The bends in the ducts are
too tight for the velocity the air is moving and the openings are
less than perfect as well. Take a look under the dash and you
will see this.
John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, Auto, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power
Everything, Billet Grill, Rhino Liner, DDBC, noisy heater vents
by design...or lack there of

--
to reply, remove anti spam ^'s from my address