Re: Time to nip this one...

From: pat sykes (mpsykes@erols.com)
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 18:23:58 EST

If it's a problem, then you don't have to read any messages that are off topic.
Just delete them! I think it's good that people converse about things in a
friendly manner, sure it may be off topic, but at least they aren't bitchin' at
one another about something pointless.... like being off topic....
-ms