Re: Re: NC Dakotas

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 12:43:31 EST

At this point, here is what's going on:
There is a Food Lion Auto Fair at Charlotte Motor Speedway on April 2-5th. Gary
will be there on Friday from 8am - afternoon.
Todd and I agreed to meet there on Sat. at 11am, but Gary can't make it then.
Either time/date, I don't care, but if more people can make a specific time,
great.
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu
Davidson, NC