Re: RAM Tough

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 12 1998 - 15:37:15 EST

> The other night the local news showed an double fatal accident that
> involved a Dakota and a car, it was really tough to see what type of car
> it was due to the damage. The Dakota was on its roof and they stated
> that the driver walked out with just a sore neck. Are these trucks that
> tough? Glad I own one!
>
> Dave
> 97 Sport
> Pittsburgh,Pa

Yeah they are, I've seen several Daks and Rams in wrecks over the years
and they always hold up well, real well. Dodge is about the only company
who's slogan is true they can stand up to just about anything you throw at
them. Didn't someone on this list have a head-on with a car that was going
100+ last year and walk away from it?

Bruce