Re: Loud Heater

From: John Neff (jndneff@flash.net)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 18:19:07 EST

If this is a repeat post I apologize, but my ISP returned it
undeliverable

My vents are noisy, but I get all kinds of air through all of
them, including the floor.
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2L, Auto, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power
Everything, Billet Grill, Rhino Liner, DDBC

I think people experiencing this problem have very little airflow

     through the floor heater ducts. A normal system is
reasonably noisy
     but the noise we are describing sounds like all vents are
SHUT. My
     vents barely make a match flicker. Joe