Re[2]: Loud Heater

From: Miles Bosworth (mbosworth@ioa.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 18:30:32 EST

97 Dak SLT 4x4 CC, noisy heater. Just figured that the fan is pretty
close to the duct outlets for floor heat, thus you hear it very well.
When on vent or defrost, there is more ductwork between the fan and the
cab, thus less noise.

My complaint about the heater is that there is not a floor and vent
setting for heat, but there is one for A/C.