Re: 98 DIAG CODES

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 19:25:17 EST

That procedure is the self-diagnostic for the instrument cluster only. It's quite entertaining to watch the various
functions going through its' self check routine. Unfortunately, according to the factory service manual, you need the
scan tool to retrieve error codes for the engine and emissions systems. DOH!

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com