Re: RE: Dakota Ram Air Hoods

From: DAVID D. THEDE (tnadoman@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 22:04:04 EST

You wrote:

> From:Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com
>
> Hey Dave- I'm just across the border in Colorado Springs,Co
> maybe we could hook-up sometime when you move to Goodland in April .
I go
>through there all the time when I go see my folks in Missouri.

That would be real cool!!! I found a very nice place (for Goodland KS)
that has a garage for my '97. That was a crucial requirement for me
(they get rather large hail out there)!! My family resides in Denver (I
lived there for over 20 years before temporarily moving to VA). We
could even hook up somewhere in between.

Dave