Re: Ion Headlights

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Sun Mar 15 1998 - 12:00:11 EST

At 10:19 PM 3/14/98 , you wrote:

>Does anyone know the laws or regulations concerning the
>use of these types of lights.

My guess would be that the laws would vary from state to state. I would
suggest asking a local police officer, but I'm not sure they would likely
be informed about this. Their answer might be based more on CYA than actual
information. (CYA=Cover Your A$$ My experience is that if they don't know,
they'll just tell you not to do it. That way they don't get in trouble for
saying it's OK to do something that turns out to be illegal)

--
Mike Crumley  mcrumley@airmail.net
97 Dakota  Regular Cab  Short Bed