Re: Ion Headlights

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Sun Mar 15 1998 - 14:59:08 EST

Many high priced American and European manufactures are using the HID lights
which have the blue-white color. I am not sure which cars have them but I have
seen Lincoln mk8 with them also.
If these veichles are approved for use on our highways, I dont see any local
gvt agencies making rules against them.