Re: Nitrous bottle questions.

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 15 1998 - 19:37:55 EST

> Also, does anyone have any good sources of information about nitrous?
> Maybe a book, or a magazine? I know that Hot Rod sometimes puts out
> a special issue on one subject; I have a couple on superchargers (which
> has a little info on nitrous, but not much.) I'd like to know as much
> as possible before jumping into the pool. :-) I was thinking of spending
> the $5 for the NOS catalog. Is there any good info in there?
>
> -Jon-

In Summit, there is a book SA Design Nitrous Injection. "If you want a nitrous
oxide system but don't know a thing about them, get this book first. It runs
through everything from basic theory to system selection to using multi- stage
injection setups. 128 Pages"
It is Part Number SAD-16. Summit's number is 1.800.230.3030
Robert Trottmann
rotrottmann@davidson.edu
Davidson, NC now
St. Louis, MO in May