Re: Ion Headlights Info.

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 15 1998 - 21:05:07 EST

From:Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com

 Thanks for all the info--just a few questions about these bulbs. Did you
ask the company about the possibility of EXTRA heat coming from the brighter
lamps. Most of the DAKS are running composite(plastic) lamp housings, and
the heat generated by these bulbs might MELT the plastic housing--these
housings cost about $200.00 each. A big price to pay just to get 20%
brighter lights IMHP. Of course if they do what they say without ANY damage
then they got a great product upgrade.