Power wagon:was signiture file

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 15 1998 - 20:49:27 EST

 From:Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com
 Sun.15th,6:40pm

 The DODGE "POWER WAGON" was a real work-horse of the truck line. They made
them for the Korean War and used quite successfully after the war for the
civilians. They stopped making them in the early to mid 70's when they came
out with the D-series models. These were used up until the RAM series came
out. If you see a Power Wagon you'll know that you came across a piece of
history and a piece of IRON that holds up to the rigors of time for
trust-worthiness. They weren't built for looks but for dependibility, and I
believe they only came as a 4-wheel drive when they first came out, but some
of the later ones were gotten as 2-wheel models for the civilians---Man they
rode ROUGH as a tank.