Re: Ion Headlights -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 09:47:04 EST

===========
   When my brother got a ticket for one of those neon license plate
frames, the ticket was for the candlepower thing... No mention of
color. (Though I do recall that there are some things about
color in there, especially regarding the rear end of the vehicle, I
think...)

My ticket for my neon plate was for "distractive lighting/ possesion of
illegal somethingorother"....It was like a $60 fine, but I didn't have to pay it
cuz' I got rid of it and showed the judge that it was gone...got a nice
compliment on my exhaust tips too;)

-mike sykes
88'V6
flowmaster 3" in dual 2.5" out, chrome 3" tips, high flow cat, fat tires, fat
plug wires, K&N filter