Re: Ion Headlights -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 09:38:57 EST

>>> jim miller <jmiller@eramp.net> 03/15/98 02:59pm >>>
Many high priced American and European manufactures are using the
HID lights
which have the blue-white color. I am not sure which cars have them
but I have
seen Lincoln mk8 with them also.
If these veichles are approved for use on our highways, I dont see any
local
gvt agencies making rules against them.
that's what I was saying! I don't see why they would be illegal, but then
again......

-mike sykes