Re: dak R/T on Motor Trend NEWS FLASH

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 11:22:33 EST

NEWS FLASH!!!!! I just talked to my dealer in Central Texas this Monday morning the
16th
of March, and received the following news. "Chrysler Corp. has decided NOT TO BUILD
any 1998 Dakota R/Ts for sale to the public." Just why I don't know. Lots of money
spent on promotion not to offer any for sale. I would encourage all interested to
voice their displeasure
to CC about this decision. I called 1-800-4-ADODGE and they said the R/T was being
built.
When I ask why mine was cancilled she did not know (expected) and refered me to
1-800-992-1997. I have tried all morning to reach that line only to get a recording
all circuits are buisy from the telephone company.
Jim Miller
DAKLESS in Waco Texas :-(