Dak R/T on Motor Trend NEWS FLASH

From: David Settlemoir (dsettlemoir@aristotle.net)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 21:44:33 EST

Folks-

For those of you that don't get TNN or missed Motor Trend TV yesterday, I
spent a few hours after work today (where I work as a video production
dude) and digitized the tape of the Dak R/T segment shown last night and
converted it to a Real Media file. The following link will download the
file (it is not set-up to stream) to your hard drive, then you can use Real
Player 5.0 or above to watch it.

WARNING: The file is almost a full meg - quite a bit smaller than the 40
something mb AVI the 3 minute plus segment originally generated. The link is:

http://www.aristotle.net/~dsettlemoir/DakRT.rm

If you don't have real player, it is at:

http://www.real.com

Someone with a fast connection (Cable modem, T1, ISDN) might want to try it
and let me and the rest of the list know if it works right or not.

David Settlemoir
'95 4WD 5.2L CC 5-spd